Hello Friends, I hope you all are doing well. We are sharing with you 100+ History Question PDF with answers today. We have compiled these History Questions from previous year question papers of various exams. This PDF will help you in your preparation of upcoming exams. We all know General Awareness plays an important role in almost all exams so go through this PDF and prepare well.
Join our Facebook Page for more study material and latest jobs alert
Note:- Other Important Links are Provided at the End of this Page
- Who was the son of Chandragupta Maurya?
2) Chandragupta II
Correct Answer: Bindusara
- Which dynasty came to power in India after the Tughlaq dynasty?
1) The Guptas
2) The Khiljis
3) The Mughals
4) The Sayyids
Correct Answer: The Sayyids
- Who was the first Viceroy of India?
1) Lord Canning
2) Lord Curzon
3) Lord Wavell
4) Lord Mountbatten
Correct Answer: No Correct Answer
- Who wrote ‘Nyaya Sutra’?
Correct Answer: Gautam
- In 1528, __________ defeated the Rajputs at Chanderi.
Correct Answer: Babur
- Which of the following was a leader of the Hindustan Socialist Republican Army founded in 1928?
1) Khudiram Bose
2) Bhagat Singh
3) Chandra Shekhar Azad
4) Subhash Chandra Bose
Correct Answer: Chandra Shekhar Azad
- Which queen of the Kakatiya dynasty ruled over Warangal, part of modern Andhra Pradesh?
Correct Answer: Rudramadevi
Sanchi Stupa was built by?
Correct Answer: Ashoka
- Who has built the Vijay Stambha (Tower of Victory) in Chittorgarh?
1) Maharana Pratap
2) Rana Kumbha
3) Rana Sanga
4) Kunwar Durjan Singh
Correct Answer: Rana Kumbha
- Who raised the slogan “Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it”?
1) Mahatma Gandhi
2) Subhash Chandra Bose
3) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
4) Lala Lajpat Rai
Correct Answer: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Who gave the slogan ‘Back to the Vedas (Vedo ki aur lauto)’?
1) Guru Nanank Dev Ji
2) Dayanand Saraswati
3) Swami Vivekananda
4) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Correct Answer: Dayanand Saraswati
- Todarmal was the famous revenue minister of which Mughal Emperor?
1) Shah Jahan
2) Bahadur Shah Jafar
Correct Answer: Akbar
- Who was given the title of “The Ambassador of Hindu – Muslim Unity” for being the architect and mastermind of the historic Lucknow Pact?
1) Sir Sayyad Ahmad Khan
3) Syed Mohammad Sharfuddin Quadri
4) Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Correct Answer: Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- What is the name of the court poet of King Harshavardhana?
Correct Answer: Banabhatt
- In 1917, which movement was launched by Mahatma Gandhi from Champaran?
2) Non-co-operation movement
3) Quit India movement
4) Swadeshi Movement
Correct Answer: Satyagraha
Who built the Konark’s Sun Temple?
1) Anantavarman Chodaganga Deva
2) Narasimhadeva I
3) Kapilendra Deva Routaray
4) Purushottam Dev
Correct Answer: Narasimhadeva I
- Who was the first Governor General of Bengal?
1) Robert Clive
2) William Bentick
3) Warren Hastings
4) Charles Cornawallis
Correct Answer: Warren Hastings
- Who was the founder of Banaras Hindu University?
1) Sukumar Dutt
2) Madan Mohan Malvia
3) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
4) Motilal Nehru
Correct Answer: Madan Mohan Malvia
- The second Battle of Tarain was fought between __________.
1) Alexander and Porus
2) Jai Chand and Mohammed Ghori
3) Akbar and Hemu
4) Mohammed Ghori and Prithviraj Chauhan
Correct Answer: Mohammed Ghori and Prithviraj Chauhan
Join Our Facebook Page to get latest jobs alert and updated study material
Share with your friends