GK Questions in English
Howdy Readers, I hope your preparation are going great. Welcome to ExamsKart your online study portal. We have decided to share with you 5000+ GK Questions in English PDF for exams such as SSC CGL, CHSL, UPSC, CET, Railway, Vyapam, MPPSC, UPPCS, Delhi Sub inspector etc. This GK Questions in English PDF is created by compiling questions from various previous year question paper to help you get an idea about the type of questions that are asked in these exams. So go through all these questions and prepare well for you Exams. Download Link of the GK Questions in English PDF is given below.
GK Questions in English
- Who brings out the ‘Consumer Price Index Number’ for Industrial workers?
The Labour Bureau
- The basis of determining dearness allowance to employees in India is
Consumer Price Index
- An indifference curve measures the same level of
Satisfaction from two commodities
- The largest committee of Parliament of India is
- Jammu and Kashmir has legislature.
- Cod liver oil from fish is rich in which vitamin?
- Isolines joining places of equal rainfall are called
- The Swadeshi Boycott Movement is related to
Partition of Bengal in 1905
- Tapi river does not form
- Babita Kumari represented India in the Rio Olympic 2016 in which sport?
- Which substance is commonly used pulp bleaching in the paper industry?
- The official language of the Delhi Sultanate was
- Yeast is a
- Mutiny of 1857 was described as the First Indian War of Independence by
- D. Savarkar
- Bandhavgarh National Park is located in which State?
- C.P.U. consist of
Arithmetic and Logical Unit, Register and Control unit
- Skeletal Muscle is composed of tissues.
- Every hot object emits
- Ozone protects biosphere from
- The molecular mass of a gas is
Twice of its vapour pressure
- ‘Stand up India’ scheme launched by the Prime Minister recently is r elated with —
Promotion of entrepreneurship among SC, ST and Women
- Which institution is also called “World Bank”?
International Bank of Reconstruction and Development
- Which is called the “Lake District of India”?
- Which set of taxes belongs to Central Government?
Excise duty, Custom duty and Income Tax
- Brown stains in vessels and clothes indicate the presence of high quantities of in water.
Name:- 5000+ GK Questions in English PDF
File Format:- PDF
File Size:- 2.3 MB
Total Pages:- 167 pages
5000+ GK Questions in English PDF – Click here to Download
Other Important Download Links
5000 GK Question and Answer in Hindi PDF – Click here to Download
2500+ GK Questions in English PDF- Click here to Download
1000+ GK Questions in Hindi – Click here to Download
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for more Study Material and Latest jobs Notifications. share with your friends if you like this article.
Disclaimer:- This PDF is created by ClickQualify and whole credit goes to them we do not claim any right to this PDF. We are just sharing Study Material which is already available on the Internet for the benefit of the students. If it violates any policy please feel free to contact us at our email address [email protected] or [email protected]
You can Follow us on Twitter also. If you require Study material for any exam or subject then let us know at our Facebook Page or comment below we will provide you the updated Study material as soon as possible. Also Keep in touch for all Exams important Updates and new jobs Recruitment.