MP Patwari Admit Card 2017
Hello Friends, looking for MP Patwari Admit Card 2017? then you are at the right place. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Bhopal (MPPEB) recently released the Notification for MP Patwari Exam 2017 for the post of Patwari in Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department. The notification was released for total 9235 vacancies. You can check out the link for MP Patwari Admit Card 2017 below:
MP Patwari Exam Date
MP Patwari 2017 Exam will be conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) from 09/12/2017 to 31/12/2017 by taking a online exam. Exam will be conducted in two shift each day one is morning shift and other is Evening shift. The timing and MP Patwari Exam date is given below:
Note:- The Final MP Patwari Exam date will be released soon
MP Patwari Exam Date
|Exam Shit||Candidates Reporting Time||Time to read Instructions||Exam Time|
|From 9/12/2017 to 31/12/2017||
|Second||01:30 PM||02:50-03:00 PM||
MP Patwari Admit Card
Exam:- MP Patwari 2017 Exam
Mode of Exam:- Online Examination
Conducting Agency:- MPPEB
Total no. of Vacancies:- 9235
MP Patwari Exam Date(Tentative):- 09/12/2017-31/12/2017
Name of Post:- Patwari
MP Patwari Admit Card:- Available click here
Official Website:- www.vyapam.nic.in
How to Download “MP Patwari Admit Card”
To Download ‘MP Patwari Admit Card’ you need to do few things mentioned below:
1st Step: Go to above mentioned Link.
2nd Step: Fill your Application no which you got when you applied for MP Patwari Exam.
3rd Step: Fill your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format and submit.
4th Step: Print your Admit Card.
Instruction for the Candidates
- Downloaded printout of the MP Patwari Admit Card enables Candidates to enter in the Examination Centre.
- Candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre after 30 Minutes of Reporting Time.
- Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Centre (As per rule book page no. 1, point 05). E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
- Candidate should compulsorily paste the self-attested Photo in the second part of Test Admit Card.
- Candidate can enter in the Examination Hall after the Biometric Process.
- After the completion of online examination, the score of the candidate will be displayed on the Computer Screen.
- Only Test Admit Card and Original Photo-ID is allowed in the Examination Hall. Other things are strictly prohibited.
- Any kind of Calculators, Beepers, Pagers, Mobile, Cell, Phones or any other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall
Note:- Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Centre. E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI
MP Patwari 2017 Exam Notification Details
MP Patwari 2017 Exam application was invited from 28/10/2017 to 15/11/2017 by Vyapam for MP Domicle Candidates on MP Online portal of Madhya Pradesh Government. Total 9235 vacancies will be filled by soon conducting a exam by Vyapam. All registered candidates who applied through MP Online portal will be issued MP Patwari Admit Card to appear in the Exam.
|S. No.||No. of Papers||Fees of Unreserved Candidates||For SC/ST/OBC candidates of MP||For Differently Abled Candidates||Portal Charges|
Citizen login- 40
MP Patwari 2017 Exam online will be conducted on following cities:
Online Examination Center
|1. Bhopal||2. Indore||3. Jabalpur||4. Gwalior||5. Ujjain|
|6. Neemuch||7. Ratlam||8. Mandsaur||9. Sagar||10. Satna|
|11. Khandwa||12. Guna||13. Damoh||14. Katni||15. Seedhi|
MP Patwari Exam Syllabus and Pattern
MP Patwari 2017 Exam will be conducted online from 09/12/2017 to 31/12/2017 (Tentatively) at various cities in Madhya Pradesh. Exam will be of Objective Type Questions. A total of 200 question will be asked from General Knowledge, Mathematics, Hindi Language, Panchayati Raj System and Computer. Time Duration of Exam will be of 2 Hours.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Question||Time Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||100 Questions||2 Hours|
|4||Panchayati Raj System|
Study Material Links
You can tell us on our facebook page If you have any questions or request.